Each of us wish to be in better shape
Let’s exclude the ones, who were born with ability to eat how much they want without getting fat. Ha! Dream thing, isn’t it? Especially for individuals, who are gourmets just like me.
Imagine eating your favourite food as much as you can, without thinking about the calories. That could happen in a dream land though.
You do get fat, if you don’t do any sport. Of course you will gain weight, if you pig out and resist so sweat in a gym.
WHY I WROTE THIS BLOG POST
Blah, blah, I almost forgot why I wrote this blog post. By that I mean to emphasize the importance of getting fit. If you haven’t thought of losing some weight, it’s high time – the summer is here!
I know it can be a huge challenge for you to accept, that your body is not like you want it to be, but following few simple principles can change your body.
You have two options:
- TO CHANGE SOMETHING
- TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING WITHOUT ANY CONCERNS
- Instead of going to work by bus, go by bicycle.
- Start to exercise 15 minutes per day-it is better than nothing.
- Go hiking, cycling, swimming or dancing. Whichever you prefer.
- If you like to dance, dance. The most important thing is to sweat it out.
- Try daily exercises on my favourite YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender. You don’t need any equipment, just some free time.
I know it is not a piece of cake for you, because in the past I have always found excuse to avoid exercise due to my busy lifestyle, studying etc. Although I realised that there is no such a good excuse anymore. I didn’t think too much, I just did it and started to exercise everyday, either hiking, running or cycling.
Everyday is a new change and a challenge for me.
Everyday I am trying hard to keep it up.
Written by: Anette G.